This is the first instalment of digital mixing from the Aphrodisiac workshops. A moochy, groovy blend of deep house with some dub disco undertones possibly suitable for some recreational culinary activities.
I’d probably make pancakes to this mix- maybe wearing a small, floral pinafore and some pink rubber gloves. I would – but I have no eggs.
This pinny sure feels good though…
Tracklist is as follows (all MP3 mixed with digital decks)
- Groove for the main room by Peter O
- Touch the sky by Penfold on Aphrodisiac
- Groove cocktail by Nathalia on Pierogi records
- Nuvex-U on Four Peas recordings
- Final Dream by Mata and Mike Richardson