…I’m slightly allergic to being tagged here at Papersurfer central. I come out in a memey coloured tag-train rash that screams ‘link to me link to me’. However – when the loverly Tango (grrr) tags me who am I to refuse her delightful request to divulge 7 things you wouldn’t care to know about Penfold…
- I hid my first tattoo from my mum for 2 years (after hearing her say ‘okay I can handle an earing but if you ever get a tattoo you’re out of here!’)
- I have a solitary hair that grows straight out of the top of my right ear (I pluck it).
- I love musicals. Nearly all of them. Anyone got a problem with that….?
- When I am turned into a streaming mucous factory by the curse that is hayfever I wander around the house with half a bogroll stuffed up my nostrils. Not pretty but keeps my carbon footprint down.
- I used to be a huge Rocky Horror fan and have wandered the streets of London and New york in a tailcoat and fishnets.
- Sometimes when I’m all alone I throw some well fierce 80’s tracks on the stereo and I do rubbish body-popping and robotics just like it was a school disco in 1986. Nice…
- I watch ‘Strictly Come Dancing’ every week. If I miss it – I youtube it (the UK version of Dancing with the Stars).
Normally at this point I’d tag the 7 newest blogs on FMB or somebody that really hates memes 7 times. Today I shall tag really famous bloggers – you just never know, they may still check their incoming links…
- Seth Godin
- Stephen Fry
- Wife in the North
- Petite Anglaise
- Girl with a one track mind
I didn’t surf today.